- This long awaited feeder is now available and will result in you getting more bites and more fish in your keepnet. It comes in three different sizes and five different weight options.
- The unique design features a contoured, raised lip that keeps the bait parcel enclosed, offering the benefits of both a method and pellet feeder style with great casting properties.
- Holes in the base and slits in the walls of the feeder allow water to break down the contents straight away after casting, quickly releasing attractants into the water column, and the hook bait will always be presented to a fish that tries to feed on the feeder’s contents. This results in more bites, sooner after casting out.
- The system is compatible with Guru’s X-Safe system – the only safe elasticated feeder system on the market – and the weight options (24-45g) and three sizes (mini, small and large) cover short, medium and long-range situations.
- The feeders are available in Super Mini (20g and 30g), Mini (18g and 24g), Small (24g and 36g), Medium (32g and 42g) and Large (28g, 45g and 55g)
The key features of the Hybrid are:
- Holes in the base and slits in the sidewalls allow quick, but controlled breakdown
- Raised sides help keep bait in place on cast and control bait breakdown
- Compatible with the X-Safe system – the only safe elasticated feeder system
- Areodynamic design - weight forward to aid casting.
- New one-piece body is pretty much indestructible.
- Quick and easy to load
- New commercial camo paint finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.