- With excellent stretch properties compared to solid latex, these work exceptionally well with pull bungs. They’ve a fast recovery rate and strong fish-playing characteristics.
- Choose from 4 sizes, rated from 6 -8 (1.8mm) through to 18-20 (2.9mm). They make for the perfect play shock absorber that helps to rapidly subdue fish. The special connector beads act as a slight bob and an effective buffer stop against the PTFE bush.
- F1 & Silverfish is rated 4-6 (1.5mm), making it the ideal shock absorber for silverfish such as roach, perch and bream. A Dacron Connector is also included.
- Power Bungee is ideal for margin work and handling extra-large fish. Supplied in a 2.6m length, with an extra-large Connector also included. This fluorescent orange elastic has a nominal 25 elastic rating and an average diameter of 3.6mm.
- Twin-walled pole elastic with hollow core
- Extremely durable
- Highly visible
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Greater stretch than standard solid latex
- Ideal shock absorber
- Bungee Bead supplied (not with the F1/Silverfish model)
- Dacron Connector supplied with F1 & Silverfish Bungee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.